The Academic Review Days for Years 7 to 13 this term have been scheduled for Monday 25 March and Tuesday 26 March 2019.
The school timetable will be suspended on these two days to enable form tutors to meet with students individually to assess progress and set realistic targets with them.
For Academic Review Day appointments:
- Students must attend in school uniform
- Parents and guardians are encouraged to attend appointments with their child
- Students must attend with their booklets so that targets set last term can be reviewed with form tutors
- Failure to attend Academic Review Days will result in two days unauthorised absence which will impact overall attendance and the student will also receive an SLT after school detention
- Pupils who can not attend it is their responsibility to reschedule a time with their tutor. Absence, for example for a medical reason, should be treated the same as a school day, with the school needing notification from a parent or guardian as to why the students can not attend.
Academic Review Day booklets and resources are available for all students on Google Classroom.
For queries about appointments, please speak to your student's form tutor in the first instance.