New Year 7 Information Evening March 2021
MOVING UP TO SECONDARY SCHOOL IN SEPTEMBER 2021
All Year seven applications for Burnham Grammar School are administered by Bucks County Council. All the information is on the link below
Buckinghamshire Council, County Hall, Walton Street, Aylesbury HP20 1UZ
Who needs to register for the Transfer Test?
Children who attend a Buckinghamshire LA primary school are automatically registered and will sit the tests in their current school.
Children who attend Partner Schools need to be registered for testing; however they will sit the tests in their current school.
Children who attend all other schools will need to be registered for testing, and will sit the tests at central venues in Buckinghamshire.
How do parents register for Testing?
Bucks County Council run an online application portal for parents to register their child for testing, and this will be accessed via the Bucks Grammar School Transfer Test 2021 page on their website.
The portal is the same that is used when parents apply for school places so it is important that in registering for testing parents appreciate that they are registering their child for the Transfer Test only and not applying for a place in a specific school. BucksCC provide parents with supporting information which makes this clear and also guides them step-by-step through the registration process.
Those parents that need to register their child should use this route no matter where they live. If a family has difficulty in accessing the internet, BucksCC recommend they ask a friend or relative, visit their local library or ask their child’s school if they can assist.
Tours are available by booking with the reception team. Our School Tours are tailored to suit the age and gender so we ask they be booked in advance. Please speak to our reception team 01628-604812 or email email@example.com
- Please arrive in good time in order to sign in at Reception. All visitors must wear a Visitors Badge.
- Please park considerately in the marked bays at the front of the school and do not park in the coach bay.
- Each tour will be guided by students who will gladly answer all your questions. The Reception team will be able to follow up any further queries after the tour.
- Mr Bray will be able to answer specific queries about the admissions process for Years 7-10 , email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mrs Moore will be able to answer any specific queries about the admissions process for Year 12