Easyfundraising & AmazonSmile
Did you know that whenever you buy anything online – from your weekly shop to your annual holiday – you could be raising free donations for Burnham Grammar School Fund with easyfundraising?
There are over 4,000 shops and sites on board ready to make a donation – including eBay, Argos, John Lewis, ASOS, Booking.com and M&S – and it won’t cost you a penny extra to help us raise funds.
All you need to do is:
Go to https://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/causes/burnhamgsf and join for free or download the App.
- The App is the easiest way to raise for the Burnham Grammar School Fund when you shop on your mobile.
- It’s completely FREE and available on iOS and Android
Every time you shop online, go to easyfundraising first to find the site you want and start shopping.
After you’ve checked out, the retailer will make a donation to Burnham Grammar School Fund at no extra cost to you whatsoever!
There are no catches or hidden charges and Burnham Grammar School Fund will be really grateful for your donations.
Thank you for your support.
We have registered with AmazonSmile, so all your shopping via Amazon can now earn the school additional funds.
Signing up is easy!
Here's how to sign up for AmazonSmile:
1. Visit https://smile.amazon.co.uk
2. Sign in with your Amazon.com credentials (if you are already registered) or click ‘Get Started’ to set up your account
3. Choose Burnham Grammar School Fund to receive donations
4. Select & start shopping!
5. Add a bookmark for smile.amazon.com to make it even easier to return and start your shopping at AmazonSmile
Turn on AmazonSmile in the Amazon Shopping app
1. Make sure you're signed up for AmazonSmile (use your web browser to visit smile.amazon.com)
2. Download or update to the latest version of the Amazon Shopping app for iOS or Android
3. Open the app and find “Settings” in the main menu
4. Tap on “AmazonSmile” and follow the on-screen instructions to turn on AmazonSmile in the app.